Tuesday, July 17, 2007

You've Been Top Twentied

If you haven't seen it yet, Joe Carter of the Evangelical Outpost has listed his own personal list of the top 100 Christian blogs. Timmy Brister asks at his blog:


"Now that Carter has outed his top 1oo, would you be willing to share your top ten as they come to your mind? Perhaps there are some excellent blogs in your list that would be a good pointer to other readers. So who are you reading?"


So I thought I'd take this opportunity to share mine. I suppose we all do this in some fashion through our published blogrolls anyway. This is a lot harder than it looks. Including only ten means leaving out someone and that never really feels good to be left out, does it? (I'm sure it was just an oversight on Joe Carter's part to leave me out of his top 100, lol.) So for that reason, these are my own personal top twenty. These are in no particular order (except the men are first, ladies second):



So there you have it, now you know who I read every day (or at least every time they post, which is not every day, in every case).