Sunday, July 29, 2007

Looking For Jesse Imeson?

Not surprising in the least considering the nature of the case, after I posted this prayer request the other day, I've had more than a few folks coming to this blog looking for a Jesse Imeson update. Like many others I'm sure, I'm one that keeps watching the news to see that he's been caught. Latest reports are now saying he likely hasn't fled since he'd be too easy to ID, so he's more than likely hiding out somewhere, still in this area. Not a very comforting thought, to say the least. It's all speculation though, there have been no confirmed sightings of him and no one really knows where he is right now - nor have they found the truck they believe he stole.

However, for those looking for updates, I'd like to direct you here. This page is updated constantly throughout the day. What's more, you can even set up an alert (scroll to the bottom of the page) for whatever news item you like, to be delivered to your email inbox, as it happens. I have several google news alerts for various topics and they're very reliable.