Sunday, June 17, 2007

Do you have a face?

Carla Rolfe's Facebook profileSee that? It's a badge. A facebook badge.

Yep, I have a facebook, and no, I don't really know why except everyone and their dog Spot said "oh, you should sign up for facebook!", so I did. Because I am a sheep.

So, I really don't have a clue what I'm supposed to be doing with this thing, but now I have one and there ya go. I did list my store in the marketplace, and I did import this blog's rss feed over there... and people are writing on my wall. You know, if my kids did that, they'd all get spanked. But this is not the kind of wall that I care much about so I guess it's okay. Oh, and speaking of sheep, there's this thing called SuperPoke you can use and throw things at people. Like sheep. Yes, you can throw sheep (and other things) at people. Yeah, that's a good idea.

I suppose, since I just commented yesterday about that "wasting time" piece on FOX news, this would clearly classify as a time waster. In any event, there you have it: my facebook page/wall/thing.

I'm so glad I know how to waste time. But if you want to be my friend and write on my wall and throw things at me (and really, who doesn't?) you can take your face to facebook by clicking on that badge (WE DON NEED NO STEENKING BADGES!) and sign up or add me if you're already a faceperson. So you can waste time too, when instead we should all be cleaning our desks and putting away laundry that was folded 4 days ago.

Ahem...