Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Store Stuff

I've been busy with store stuff. I've added a new page at the store with thumbnails of the full line of Christian designs - just to make it a little easier to see what you're getting at Reflections. The new page is linked right on the storefront: SEE ALL CHRISTIAN Ts HERE

When you click that link, you'll see a few changes. Here are the designs I've updated:

The 5 Solas Grace

Hope Save the Hymnals!

Sword of the Lord Theologian in Training

I don't have any plans to update any more of the current designs, but I do have plans to continue creating many new designs. I've had numerous requests over the last few months for all sorts of things and it's only been in the last few weeks I've really been able to get on that. I'm looking forward to this - I love to create new designs & give folks something they can be encouraged to wear, for a witness of His name.

These posts about 'store stuff' almost never get any comments, and that's fine. Do yourself a favor though and click the link and take a look at what we've got in store. There might actually be something there you can't live without. ;-)

I'll get back to that Worship Music topic in the morning - Lord willing. I do appreciate your thoughts on that though, and it has not gone ignored.