Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Prayer Request for Family Members

I have some prayer requests that I'd like to share with my readers. I don't do this very often but this is family - and so are you.


1. My step brother David passed away earlier this month. My mom and his dad were married after us kids were all grown up and living lives of our own, so I never even had the opportunity to meet him in all those years (he lived in California and I was in WA and here in Canada). Please remember his two sons and his widow in your prayers. I've never lost a parent but my girls have, and I know how painful it is for them. I also know what it's like to be a widow, and how painful that is as well. I do not know the spiritual condition of this family so you might want to add that in your prayers as well.


2. I received an email from my mom this morning that my cousin Robin was headed into surgery for cancer. I don't know what kind of cancer or anything else about that. Robin and I spent a lot of time together at my gma's house when we were growing up, but have never stayed in touch after we grew into adulthood. I don't know her spiritual condition either.


3. Robin's younger brother Marc was in an accident with a semi, and his car was completely totalled. Mom said he got out with only minor injuries. Robin and Marc's parents (my aunt & uncle) have a lot on their plate right now with these two situations so I am asking that you pray for them as well.


Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I will update as soon as I know more.