Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday BlogFodder: May 11, 2007

BlogFodder, they sure don't make 'em like they use to!

And here we are again on a Friday. A short list of where I've been this week on the internet:

I was definitely here.

If you're into birds, and in the southern Ontario region, you might like to be here.

Some folks were digging around in the dirt and found some cool stuff, here.

I was here, and I would encourage you to go there as well. This man's testimony will move you.

Here too, and while you're there please do leave a word of comfort for our brother Daniel.

If you go here, please don't leave without placing an order for me.

I was over here too, and Jen asked a really good question.

Speaking of really good questions, Kim's got one of those here.

And there you have it, my short list of Fodder Worthy sites that I've visited this week. It's going to be a high of 77, with sunny skies, and Kev's taking me to the nursery today to pick out my Mother's Day present. No, not that nursery, I've already picked out 7 of those and I'm done. I'm going to the greenhouse to pick out a flat of everbearing strawberry plants. Yes!

Have a great day!