Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Ya Think?


See this? Well, you may have already if you travel the same blogmap I do. This morning, Kim at Hiraeth was kind enough to leave me a note and let me know she'd awarded me with this fine looking little button, and some kind words toward me at her blog.

Now the deal is, once you've been tagged & awarded, to tag & award 5 MORE bloggers that also make you think, then they add it to their blogs & tag others, etc. so on and so forth. Problem is, I don't read a ton of blogs and some of the ones I do read have already been tagged & awarded. If you're listed here, please feel welcome to take the button but don't feel obligated to do the meme & tag anyone else - I know some folks just loathe memes, and that's okay too.

1. James White - Alpha and Omega Ministries. James has been causing people to think much longer than blogging has been around, that's for sure. If anyone deserves some nifty little button like this, it's him.

2. Steve Camp - Camp on This. Steve isn't afraid to say what many of us already think, but can't figure out how to say as effectively as he does. If you're looking for a blog to really make you think deep, COT is the place to go.

3. James Swan - Beggars All: Reformation and Apologetics. This is the other James, of TeamApologian - the one with hair. (*snort) If his writing doesn't make you think, something is wrong with your thinker.

4. Libbie - Musings of an English Muffin. If you're not already a regular reader of Libbie's blog, then shame on you. She's smart, she's funny, and she's got a way of saying things that make you go "hmm, I never thought about it that way before".

5. Jen - joythruChrist. I started reading Jen's blog last year and was hooked from day one. She's one of my dailies (when she posts daily, shame on you Jen for actually having a life, you have some nerve, woman!), and I'm blessed by what she has to say.