Saturday, April 14, 2007

A Real Tall Tale

Have you ever wondered how a run of the mill garden faerie could possibly bring glory to God? Yeah, yeah, I know how common of a thought that is among most evangelical folks. I get that all the time.

Well, not only is it possible, it's also quite probable, in my world. Long time readers might recall a children's book I wrote a couple of years ago, about a family of garden faeries. Not long after I published it (self-published), I pulled it off the market. I wasn't happy with it as it was. The story itself was fine, but there were other issues with it that I wanted to work on before I re-published. I just never got around to it.

Until now, that is. In the last couple of weeks I've had a couple people ask me about it, so I guess it's time to get on the ball and get it back out there. If garden faeries just aint your thang (and come on, who doesn't like garden faeries??) then you can buy it for your favorite little girl. I've polled girls from ages 24 down to 3 (okay fine, they're my own girls) and they all LOVE the story.

So... that's what I'll be doing over the next week or so, polishing a faerie story.