Friday, April 27, 2007

Movie Meme

1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times. Well... there was RHPS, once upon a lifetime ago.

2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater. Easy, that would be Grease. My best friend Marlyne and I saw it 14 times at the theater.

3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie. That's tough, but I'd have to say Morgan Freeman, Adrian Brody or Edward Norton.

4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie. Brad Pitt or John Travolta.

5. Name a movie you can and do quote from. The Princess Bride.

6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs. RHPS - what can I say, O'Brien was brilliant.

7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with. See #6

8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see. Just one?? Well, if I had to pick only one, that the whole family could watch, it would probably be...The Chronicles of Narnia.

9. Name a movie you own. We own lots of them.

10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. Dennis Farina.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? Lots! When I was a kid it was a regular summertime tradition to go to the drive-in.

12. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet. The Notebook.

13. Ever walked out of a movie? Which one? No, but I have turned off a few I've been watching at home.

14. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. Laugh if you must, but yes, King Kong. The remake premiered in theaters on my 14th birthday and my best friend and I went to see it. I cried when he died.

15. Popcorn? Definitely, with lots of butter, and raisinettes too!

16. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)? Never, it's too expensive.

17. What's the last movie you saw in a movie theater? Independance Day - 1996.

18. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie? Psychological Thriller or Drama.

19. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? I don't think it was the first one I saw in a theater, but one of the earliest that I can recall was The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. I would have been 9 yrs. old. I also had a crush on Jeff East, who played Huck Finn. :-)

20. What movie do you wish you had never seen? The Exorcist.

21. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? That's hard, I've seen a lot of weird movies that I enjoyed. I'm a weird person, so it's right up my alley.

22. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen? See #20.

23. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen? Another really hard one, there are so many great, funny movies. Raising Arizona ranks right at the top though.