Monday, April 23, 2007

I Need a Volunteer - and VOTERS!

Okay kids, I've been goofing off with sidebar toys today. Over yonder in the right sidebar you'll see a widget for audio comments. Now..............

Who's going to be the first one to try it out? :-)
-----------------------------------------------
STUFF!!
Fine I'm a copycat, and yes I saw this at other blogs, but that's the way it works. The Blogger's Choice awards are on, and I wanted to be voted the #1 Blog About STUFF!

The way I see it, there's no WAY I'm going to be voted in #1 Religion blog, or parenting blog, so I'm going to campaign for being the #1 blog about STUFF.

Thanks to my readers voting, Reflections Fun T-shirts became the #1 store, so I'm hoping we can do this again and shoot me straight to the top of STUFF!!!!

Now click the icon in the left sidebar and show your stuff by voting for me. I only need 113 votes get to #1 as of today. YOU did that with the store votes, you can do again for the STUFF votes, easy!

Pretty please? :-)